Commitment to Accessibility
Stoic Real Estate Partners is committed to accessibility and ensuring that all users of this site have access to all information and offerings of stoicrep.com.
We have developed our website to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standards and we are constantly trying to improve it to make it better and more accessible.
Some of the steps we have taken to comply with our accessibility standards are:
- Descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- Ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- Using descriptive headers
- Maintaining a consistent and predictable layout
- Eliminating all potentially distracting elements like pop-ups and auto-playing media
- Testing to ensure our site is navigable by keyboard or screen reader only
- Presenting information in a hierarchical and meaningful order
- Providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
- Adding aria labels to elements
- And many other actions
Support & Feedback
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website? Do you have feedback on how we can improve? If so, please email email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at ADA.gov.
Section508.gov provides numerous resources for making accessible websites and maintaining them.
WCAG 2.1 AA provides technical guidelines and examples for what web accessibility should be.